Case Results Successes: Verdicts & Settlements
Personal injury and products liability cases are complex and expensive. You need the right lawyers to represent you in any case stemming from a defective product, personal injury, or transportation-related accident. We have developed an expertise in the field of personal injury litigation and we have the financial ability to take on large companies and fight for you, the victim. Some of our recent successes include:
- A family of three was seriously injured when an airplane crashed into their home in a rural neighborhood. The three family members suffered serious physical and emotional injuries due to surviving this near death experience. After consulting with other attorneys, the family hired our firm to represent them, realizing that our expertise in aviation and personal injury cases would best serve them. After investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash, we were able to obtain a high six figure confidential settlement for each of the victims in this case without ever having to file a lawsuit.
- Our 24-year-old single male client was injured when his car was hit by a truck owned by a large private Jacksonville company. Our client suffered a fractured ankle and serious cuts and abrasions due to the accident. Once we contacted the insurance company for the offending company and driver and made a settlement demand, the case was settled for $165,000.00 before suit was filed.
- When doctors at a Navy hospital negligently performed a cesarean delivery resulting in the death of the infant, our clients asked us to represent them in a case of medical negligence against the United States Government. After investigating the case and filing suit showing that the obstetricians botched the delivery, our clients received a seven-figure settlement prior to trial.
- The parents of a young 12 year old boy hired our firm when their son lost an eye when playing with a negligently manufactured slingshot toy. A settlement exceeding $1,000,000.00 was reached with the manufacturer of the toy.
- When doctors failed to diagnose a very serious abscess lying close to our client's spinal cord, she was rendered a paraplegic. In a case against several doctors and a local hospital, we were able to prove that medical negligence caused our client's paraplegia. A seven figure confidential settlement was reached in the case during trial. Of interest in this case, is the fact that two other law firms reviewed the case and felt that it would be too difficult to prove the doctors' negligence. These two other law firms turned the case down before the injured victim came to us for help
- When a drunk driver collided head on with a single Mom on her way home from work it resulted in her becoming permanently disabled. We were able to make a high seven figure recovery for her ensuring that her future support, family and medical needs were met.
- When a 3 year old girl was rendered quadriplegic in a car accident in rural central Florida we worked to earn her an eight figure confidential settlement that would fully fund her life care needs.
- The crash of a twin engine airplane in Jacksonville recently was blamed on pilot error. Through investigation and hard work we were able to show that the air traffic controllers failed to monitor and advise the aircraft of altitude discrepancies and that the radio signal for the ILS system at the arrival airport was defective. The family of the deceased pilot was paid $2.5 million is settlement of the case.
- When a newly purchased gas grill exploded at a Mother's Day barbecue outing the manufacturer of the grill blamed our client for the explosion. After filing suit and conducting metallurgy tests on the grill we proved the defective design of the grill to be the real cause of the explosion. Our permanently injured client was paid a sizeable settlement exceeding $1 million dollars.
These represent just a few of our recent success in a wide variety of cases involving medical malpractice, defective products, aircraft accidents and general personal injury cases. We believe that consumers should not be exposed to unreasonable risk of injury and harm due to defective products, careless drivers, and forseeably preventable accidents.
It is not appropriate to discuss specific family law cases.
Your case is too important to take a chance with. In the legal system you only get one shot to obtain justice. Let us help you.